MiraCosta College is located in beautiful coastal North San Diego County about 61km from Downtown San Diego. MiraCosta serves 14,500 students each year including 150 international students from more than 30 different countries. Students enjoy MiraCosta’s friendly and safe suburban environment.
Why Choose MiraCosta? What makes MiraCosta College a great place to study:
Excellent academic programs leading to university transfer, 2-year vocational Associate Degrees, or academic certificates
- One of few community colleges nationwide approved to award one bachelor’s degree. BS in Biomanufacturing
- Intensive English language program starting 5 times per year
- Small class size means you get to know your professors
- Individual academic help with writing support and free tutoring in most subjects.
- Personal academic counseling to make sure you achieve your educational and career goal.
- Professional experience through on-campus jobs, internships (CPT/OPT).
- High university transfer rate to UCs, CSUs, and other four-year universities
- Scholarships for continuing students including international students who have completed a semester at our school